Business Entity Formation
Are you forming a new business entity and not sure what paperwork and filings are involved? We are offering formation document services of the most popular business entities: Sole Proprietor, LLC, S Corp and C Corp. Reach out to discuss.
Considerations when selecting the right entity
- Separation of personal assets from business
- Tax implications
- Complexity vs Liability Protection
- Profit distribution and loss
Services we can offer:
- Incorporation & LLC Filings
- DBA/FBN Filings
- Registered Agent Services
- Obtaining a Federal EIN
- Business Licenses (Research, Apply, Obtain)
- Monitoring Compliance Due Dates and filing annual reports
Disclosure: we are not attorneys. We can only provide self-help services at your specific direction. Kenkle and its affiliated businesses are not a law firm, and cannot represent customers, select legal forms, or give legal or tax advice. Services provided at customer's request and are not a substitute for advice of a lawyer. Because legal needs vary from one person to another, you should seek the advice of trained professionals if you have any questions regarding the selection of appropriate forms.